Wednesday, January 11, 2006

This is a ‘How do I’ week!

Believe it or not, I’ve consumed at least 15 chocolates, 7 of which were chocolate bars and the rest were tiny, heart shaped rum ‘n raisins, between last Saturday and this Tuesday! Nop, I haven’t got bored yet ‘n find the idea of melting another one in my mouth very appealing!! So, how do I get rid of this sweet tooth syndrome?

choco

************************

I’ve always wanted to drive a car and when I really did start off with it a month back, I simply loved the experience. The 1st couple of days were uneventful (and for a beginner behind the wheels, uneventful days can be branded as GREAT). On the third day, I had stopped at a signal and before I knew what was happening, the car was moving backwards…Once I realized what was happening, I slammed at the break…but too late, it had already kissed (rather forcefully demanded and obtained a kiss on its bum from) the bus which was standing right behind. My car now has a huge dimple on its hind end and I, in turn, am left with an unconquerable panic at the mere thought of driving. How do I get rid of this driving phobia?

car

************************

I have 3 assignments to finish by this Saturday and haven’t as much as started with any of them. Not that I have ample time and waste all of it…but I could do better with a little more planning and prioritizing!! How do I find time to plan out thing? And once planned how do I stick to the plan and still handle unforeseen demands for my time!?

assign

************************

This week started with a bad hair Sunday and has subsequently continued on with a bad hair Monday, BH Tuesday ‘n a BH Wednesday…huh! :-( Dunno what I did to deserve 4 of these bad hair days in as close a succession as they can ever come in!! How do I manage my hair better?

BHD

************************

I set the alarm in my mobile every night and have mastered the art of switching it off in my sleep, when it rings. Came across this some where…

Hope is the dream of the waking man
Dream is the hope of the sleeping man
Sleep is the dream of the working man

…..and found it very disturbing, for sleep seems to be the only thing I always hope for!!! How do I motivate myself and shrug off this languor?

sleep

************************
Do let me know if you have any tips or tricks that would help me with these! Hey..did I mention that I’ve simply turned crazy about skirts and have bought about 8 of them in the last 10 days. Black, blue, red...u name it; I have it!

skirt

How do I skirt skirts?? hm? :-/



Blogroll Me!





-->