Sunday, January 30, 2005

Back with a Bang!

Hi there…am back! Couldn’t get my brain to spawn any stuff to blog on last week, partly ‘cos I was occupied with work, but principally ‘cos I was exploring for possibilities of writing some stuff that would never have anything to do with ME.

I’m sorry. I don’t think that’s doable. I can never really separate my blogs completely from myself. I could definitely write about things that would interest a wide cross section of people, but there will be traces of my thoughts, my opinions, my experiences…. ME in everything.

As a result of this analysis, I’ve come up with an algorithm to work out a solution that I believe would be acceptable to everybody.

The pseudo code is as follows……

If ( finding traces of the pollutant (ie) ME in my blogs is a problem)
{

If(you are not my friend)
STOP visiting my blogs;
/*NO OFFENCE. Many of us in India are just getting to taste blogging for the 1st time ever and its understandable to have conflicts on what should be written and what not…but, I’m definite about what I would write on*/

Else
{
/* it is assumed that you would only be too happy to know more about how I get on
with life…but there could be exceptions :( */

If (you are forlorn about it in spite of the friendship we share)
{
I can’t help it. You’ll have to accept me with my shortfalls and we must get
along (ie) I’ll keep writing blogs and you’ll keep reading them. You are free to
criticize but not to stop reading what I write ;) }

Else
{ // am glad that you've changed you mind after you entered the code :D
No worries, lets move ahead together :)
}
}
}
Else
{
Am Honored! :)...Thank you!
}

Btw…if you still with me, then I really do want you as a friend (if you aren’t 1 already)..so go back to the pseudo code and check out what applies to U ! ;)



Blogroll Me!





-->